The Strategic Plan focuses on several areas within the Craig School environment: Program Evaluation, Capability Development, Increased Collaboration among Divisions (One-school Identity), Financial Resource Development and Projected Enrollment, and Ongoing Renovation Strategy. The objective is to continue to maintain and improve financial stability and the ability to invest in the students.
The mission of The Craig School is to provide to our students a strategy-based, comprehensive and challenging school experience that acknowledges their learning disabilities, builds on their aptitudes, and strengthens their self-awareness and self-esteem. We help our parents assess their child's true potential and understand the nature of learning disabilities, and provide our families an internal support network within the Craig community.
- Learning disabilities and learning styles should be acknowledged, understood, and addressed.
- In addition to supporting a student's academic development, a school should also nurture his/her social, emotional, and moral growth.
- All students can and will learn if the right environment and opportunities are provided.
- Professional Development Funding and Implementation
- Faculty Compensation Strategy that considers veteran faculty mix and anticipated retirements
- Divisional Succession Planning
Facilities Improvement and Location Strategy
- Business Continuity
- One School integration
- Alumni Connection (2020 = 40)
- Board and Leadership Succession Planning
- Committee Structure overlay